Crusaders and Marauders
Tall and rugged with the look of Nerathi Lineage, Allister is a wandering sellsword and big-damn-hero.
== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ==
Allister Dayne, level 7
Human, Fighter (Slayer)
Slayer Weapon Specialization Option: Sweeping Sword
Human Power Selection Option: Heroic Effort
FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 19, CON 10, DEX 17, INT 10, WIS 12, CHA 10
STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 16, CON 10, DEX 16, INT 10, WIS 12, CHA 10
AC: 20 Fort: 21 Ref: 18 Will: 16
HP: 66 Surges: 9 Surge Value: 19
Athletics +12, Endurance +8, Intimidate +8, Streetwise +8
Acrobatics +6, Arcana +3, Bluff +3, Diplomacy +3, Dungeoneering +4, Heal +4, History +3, Insight +4, Nature +6, Perception +6, Religion +3, Stealth +6, Thievery +6
Basic Attack: Melee Basic Attack
Basic Attack: Ranged Basic Attack
Human Racial Power: Heroic Effort
Multiple Class Attack: Power Strike
Fighter Utility: Battle Wrath
Fighter Utility: Duelist’s Assault
Fighter Utility: Berserker’s Charge
Fighter Utility 2: Single Out
Fighter Utility 6: Dauntless Endurance
Level 1: Wasteland Wanderer
Level 1: Master at Arms
Level 2: Toughness
Level 4: Swift Recovery
Level 6: Improved Defenses
Scale Armor x1
Potion of Healing
Bracers of Mighty Striking (heroic tier) x1
Gauntlets of Blood (heroic tier) x1
== End ==
Some Bullet Points about Allister’s Past
- Allister is the 4th and youngest child of Edric & Corra Dayne, he has 2 elder brothers and 1 sister. His eldest brother, Sir Edric Dayne III, is an anointed Knight and a Watch Captain in Fallcrest, and is on the fast track to becoming the next Commander of the Guard.
- He Grew up on a farm outside of Fallcrest, where he and his brothers worked the land with their extended family, as the Dayne’s had done for hundreds of years. They grow a variety of food and keep a small herd of cattle. Most of their income derives from trading in Fallcrest.
- The Dayne Family can trace its roots back to a minor Noble House of the Old Nerathi Empire 300 years ago, though for the past hundred years, they have been mere landowners and farmers. However, the extensive Dayne Family estate and lands place them as one of the more affluent farmers in the Vale. The Dayne family is said to have a modest wealth in gold, held in the Dwarven Banks of Hammerfast. This gold is hereditary as well, managed and maintained from generation to generation.
- Allister’s grandfather, Edric Dayne I, had a soft spot for Al’ and taught him about the land and the basics of mineral prospecting, knowledge that Edric learned while studying abroad in his youth. Edric was only a boy when Nerath fell, but he made sure to pass on the honorable legacy to his children & grandchildren. Nerathi Humans were known for being honorable, hard-working, and ambitious.
- Allister joined the Fallcrest Militia at the age of 18, and served for 5 years (his full term of service) before striking out on his own to explore the Nentir Vale. Allister is driven by a simple desire for Adventure and new experiences. Living close to home his entire life, he wants to get out into the World and make a difference.
- Upon reaching Winterhaven, he heard more about the town of Meadowbrook and the gold mining there. Al’ hopes to travel there and use his Nature skills to help prospectors find claims.
- While en route to Meadowbrook, he began encountering signs of goblin activity, and investigated. He found a cave where a massive Hill Giant and Green Dragon were fighting it out amidst the ruins of a goblin encampment, running for his life, he encountered another party of travelers making way for Meadowbrook. From here, his fate will be made alongside his new comrades.